Abstracts and guidelines for poster presentations
download here the book of abstracts
Guidelines for poster presentations (new)
- Posters must fit in a maximum size of 2×1 meters (height x width)
- Important information should be readable from about 10 feet away
- Include the abstract title, author and coauthor names, and the affiliations
- Use short sentences, simple words, and bullets to illustrate the most important points
- Self-explanatory graphics and tables should dominate the poster
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically through the abstract submission platform/system.
- Abstracts should be written in English using the template available below.
- A maximum of one abstract per registration (presenting author) will be accepted.
- Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered for the meeting.
- Download the template and use it as a sample to prepare your abstract. Follow the instructions included in the template.
- Maximum length of the abstract: 1 DIN A-4 page.
- Maximum file size: 5 MB
- Files supported: Word (.doc, .docx, .odt) or Latex
- It is your responsibility to check that the abstract is correctly formatted and readable. No changes to the submitted abstracts will be made by the organization.
- If you have any questions you can get in contact with the Scientific Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission deadline (posters only): 13th May 2022, 23:59h (GMT +1)